Last updated: 10/09/17
What are cookies
Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.
Cookies can be "persistent" or "session" cookies.
When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.
- Registration and maintenance of your setting: This allows you to stay logged into the site and maintain your preferences.
- Analytics: This allows us to determine how the site is being used and build the best possible experience for the users.
- Affiliation and advertising (possibly third-party): If this site displays advertising, cookies may be set by the advertisers to determine who has viewed an ad or similar things. Affiliate links also include cookies. These cookies may be set by third parties, in which case this site has no ability to read or write these cookies.
- Other third-party cookies for things like Facebook or Twitter sharing: These cookies will generally be set by third-party providers independently, so we will have no ability to access them.
- Through Google Analytics, we have the ability to track things like user demographics, interests, gender, etc. which we use to build a better experience for users.
What are your choices regarding cookies
Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.
Where can your find more information about cookies
You can learn more about cookies at the following third-party websites: